Attention You Need, One on One
With private lessons, you'll zero in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle—and on your time. Nick and Erin will use their expertise to craft a class that meets your personal needs.
STUDENTS BOOK PRIVATE LESSONS FOR
A VARIETY OF INTENTIONS, SUCH AS:
* Grasping the basics of Tai Chi, Yoga, or Kung Fu (3+ sessions recommended)
* Developing confidence to practice in group settings
* Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
* Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
* Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia, low back pain, etc
* Receiving one-on-one attention in our private studio
* Deepening or developing a meditation practice
* Diving into yoga postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
* Fine tuning Tai Chi or Kung Fu movements and techniques for more effective balance, strenth, and flexibility
* Exploring Yogic or Taoist philosophy
* Gain greater awareness, calmness, and overall sense of well-being through an "at your own pace" process
Private lessons are scheduled on an individual basis.
Please contact Nick or Erin to get on their schedule now!
You Deserve The Attention!
All Private Sessions are $60/hour